- Remove the bandage after 1-2 hours.
- Immediately upon removing the bandage, wash the tattoo. Use clean hands with warm soapy water and a small amount of antibacterial or non-scented mild soap.
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times daily during the healing process.
- Pat the tattoo dry using a clean towel.
ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR TATTOO
- Use a non-scented hand lotion like H2Ocean or any other alcohol free non-scented lotion.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Your tattoo should heal within 7-14 days. It is normal for it to scab, flake and peel.
- Avoid hot tubs, public pools, tanning beds, direct sunlight and the ocean during the healing process.